Educating our clients about Ice Dams...

How does this message speak to you?

https://conta.cc/2ujZtle

Thanks tribe.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Educating our clients about Ice Dams...

Hello @JoeF7543,

Overall I think it looks pretty good.  You've followed a lot of the best practices, such as linking the logo at the top to your website, and keeping the email clear and specific.  There are a few things that could be improved on that I saw.  In a few places you use just an underline to draw attention to a word.  However, your links are also underlined, with no change in the color.  This makes it difficult to tell what actually is, or is not a link.  Other than that though, I think you're doing a great job!

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Hello!

There are a few things that I would edit/change in your campaign. All of your images, should be linked back to your site or a landing page/blog. I would also make those clickable links into buttons, it just looks less cluttered. 

Please let me know if you need anymore help, I've been using Constant Contact for 10+ years and I can really help you out. 

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Hello, 

Any luck with your email campaign?

We're here to help you if you still have questions. 

Thanks1 

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured