Email Campaign Critique

Occasional Participant

Email Campaign Critique

Hello, 

My name is Jenn and I've been doing email marketing for 10+ years. Please let me know if you need any help with your campaigns. I can show you the best ways to get higher open and click rates and some other tips & tricks that I've learned along the way. Happy Emailing! 

Thanks

Jenn

5 REPLIES 5
Regular Participant

Hi Jenn,

I'd be interested in learning from you! Please let me know the best way to contact you. I'm a small business owner and trying to maximize my campaigns.

Thank you,

Shelley Pearl

Regular Participant

Hi Jenn,

I'd be interested in learning from you! Please let me know the best way to contact you. I'm a small business owner and trying to maximize my campaigns.

Thank you,

Shelley Pearl

Occasional Participant

I am an old schooler, and I have to learn EVERYTHING first, to move forward, taking and costing me excruciating painful hours.

I am doing my very first email campaign, 2 of them actually, and need all the help i can get.

Do you charge?   or are you part of constant contact and help out?   

You can reach me at ambioglobal@gmail.com

Diane Morse, Owner

Occasional Participant

Does Constant contact help you design, suggest, help a first time email campaigner get it off the ground?

Hi @DianeM754 

The good news is we do have support agents available by phone who can help walk you through setting up both your account and your first email campaign! These agents are always happy to help.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.