Employee Appreciation Template

TammieW47
Participant

Employee Appreciation Template

Hello,

I am looking for an employee appreciation template in which we can promote our brand.  This will be our first promotion as such to introduce the targeted business to us.  However, we cannot find a template even close to what we are looking for. CAn you please provide a  bit of assistance.

Thanks,

Tammie

BWG  

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @TammieW47 ,

If absolutely none of the pre-built templates are close to what you're looking for, you're always welcome to build what you need from scratch using the "Blank Template" (can be easily found on the template selection screen by searching blank). If you need any reminders on how the email builder works.

If you'd like to work 1:1 with one of our agents, or even screenshare so they can highlight what they're discussing with you, I'd recommend calling our phone support.

If you know how to HTML code, you could also look into using the custom code editor to build your email.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Let me reword this. Is there a email template to introduce your business to potential clients/customers?

Hello @TammieW47 ,

Any of the above options that Will has suggested are good ways to go. But if you are looking for one of the premade templates to go from, I personally would suggest “Image Focus Newsletter” or even the “GDPR newsletter”. Either of those can be tweaked to fit your needs. If you need further assistance adjusting the email from there. Please contact our support staff via phone to have them screen share with you to make these changes.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

To add to John and Will's suggestions I looked at your website and I think the "Menu Update" template could also work well for this purpose. There is space for your logo at the top, and the full width block under that could be used to add an eye-catching image of some of the popcorn like on your main page. The background pattern could be matched to your brand color, with a few customization options on the pattern. Alternatively, you could sub out the pattern for a solid color. I'm guessing you'll want to remove the fork and spoon divider since that is more restaurant-y. 

I find that sometimes the names of the templates can feel distracting for people that have specific content in mind, such as an introductory email. Some people get inspiration from the more complete designs of "Menu Update" or the "Image Focus Newsletter" John suggested, and for others it's easier to start with one of the less designed ones like "Blank Template" that Will suggested that you can really mold into your own vision (even though they look a little bland at first glance).  Let us know how we can help if these are still a little off from what you had in mind.  

Kyle_R
Community Manager