Event? Survey? Email? What kind of campaign do I choose?

PCPG
Participant

Event? Survey? Email? What kind of campaign do I choose?

I'm new to Constant Contact and would love a suggestion from you all. I need to set up a campaign for people to renew their membership with our organization, and I need the campaign to allow for me to collect their membership fee AND fill out fields to update their contact information.

Do I create an "event" for that? Can I collect a membership fee if I set up just a survey?

Any help or guidance is graciously received and appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @PCPG ,

My suggestion would be to use the event system as you'll be able to collect membership payments, and also be able to collect contact info / ask questions akin to a survey. In the long run however, it may be better to get such a system setup within your own website for membership payments and information collection, so you can just link to that page in your emails.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.