Help me build my email lists

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Help me build my email lists

When can I add the names of people interested in my newsletter? Do I have to wait until 100 people sign up before I learn the name and email? I am now working with Ecwid and want to know how that app will help give me more people to read my newsletter. In this week I hope to complete my ad on Instagram as well as the one now on Facebook.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Help me build my email lists

Hello @SusanA581 ,

If you develop a sign up form or lead ad in our system, those contacts should be made available right away. If you're using a 3rd party integrated setup, it may be automatic or may require you to export the list from them and manually upload it on our side. For more relevant articles on ways to grow your contact lists, check out our Knowledge Base.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured