Hi! Please Critique my Newsletter.

SOLVED
Highlighted
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Hi! Please Critique my Newsletter.

HI @SNOW

Thanks for posting, this looks great! I might try shrinking ome of the space between content to make the email shorter. An alternative to this would be adding in a table of contents so that people can be directed right to the information they want. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

HI @SNOW

Thanks for posting, this looks great! I might try shrinking ome of the space between content to make the email shorter. An alternative to this would be adding in a table of contents so that people can be directed right to the information they want. 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am trying to post my own newsletter to a new post for critique, and am unsure of how to create a link for a newsletter I create through Constant Contact. How did you do it?

Highlighted

Hi @JenniferF11

Thanks for posting! Here are some directions on how to share your email.

If you are still having trouble please let us know the name of the email you want to share and we can help!

Hannah M.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured