How can I increase my open rate?

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

How can I increase my open rate?

Hey, I could use some pointers on what I can do to increase my open rate. I have attached an example of my emails.

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 10.29.26 AM.png
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: How can I increase my open rate?

Hi @PPFCHM

Thanks for sharing this email! I love the colors you've used. What is the subject line you've been using? This will be the first thing people see so this could be contributing to the open rate.

Have you considered using more text and less image? I am assuming the middle of the email is one image, is this correct? If so, this could be causing the email to go into some contacts junk folders. A good test would be to even out the ratio of text and image. Also, are you using a mobile responsive template? This will make your emails look awesome on phones too!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello, 

Thanks for submitting your email! The content is nice, and the colors really pop! 

To get a higher open rate, I always consider two main things: 

1. Your subject line

2. Day/Time you're sending your email. 

Your subject line should be short & sweet, and to the point. Try to make it punny/funny when you can. 

Also, the day & time you send your emails has a lot to do with their open rate. 

Tuesday & Thursdays at 9:30 am are the best times to send with the highest open rates. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assit you with or if you need help with future email campaigns!. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Hello!

Nice email!

There are two things you can do right away to increase your open rate. 

#1 - Your subject line  - make it short, sweet, to the point and funny when applicable

#2 - The day & time you send your emails - Try sending on Tues or Thursday mornings at 9:30 am in your time zone. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions of need more help. 

Thank you! 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Nice looking email...but most of it is an image and that could get you flagged by some spam filters. That said...are most of your emails some type of offer? If so people will most likely only open when they are planning to visit. Try mixing things up by giving tips for the perfect party or how to plan a party. If people know they are going to get some good info they are more likely to open. For inspiration just google "How to throw a party"

Good luck!

Ken