We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

How can I transfer my website?

user184302
Participant

How can I transfer my website?

I'm just thinking to transfer my website from WP to Constant Contact. Does they allow us to do that and Is it a worthy platform for my business site? Need your opinion.

Here is my website > https://mrdigitalpiano.com/

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user184302 ,

You're free to test out our website builder for free before committing to a domain transfer or entire website build shift. More info on transferring domains here.

For getting your entire site converted from WP to our system, you may wish to reach out to the web builder team directly.

While the WSB is still fairly young, it already possesses many, if not most of, the tools used by other website building companies, and helps streamline the process if so desired whether you're adding new pages or building from the ground up. If there's any specific functionalities you're looking for, feel free to ask here or reach out to the WSB support teams directly for more directed answers.

Hopefully other WSB users will be able to reply here, to provide their personal insight and advice regarding the system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.