The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to use SEO tools

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Visitor

How to use SEO tools

I am planning to use the services of constant contact. However, before buying the package I want to know how constant contact will help in improving the rankings of my website? I have recently launched a new website and seeking rankings in google serps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Constant Contact Features

Hello @user768732 ,

Building a website using our website builder will typically result in very high Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ratings by default.

With that said, if you built your website outside of our system, we also offer an additional SEO service for $15 per month. This tool scans your website, as well as any competitor websites you enter, to see how you rank, and provides suggestions on what can be improved. If you have someone who handles your website design for you, the tool provides the technical data for them as well.

Feel free to check out this article for more info regarding the SEO tool available through us.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @user768732 ,

Building a website using our website builder will typically result in very high Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ratings by default.

With that said, if you built your website outside of our system, we also offer an additional SEO service for $15 per month. This tool scans your website, as well as any competitor websites you enter, to see how you rank, and provides suggestions on what can be improved. If you have someone who handles your website design for you, the tool provides the technical data for them as well.

Feel free to check out this article for more info regarding the SEO tool available through us.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor

Ok. Thanks for providing me a helping hand. I am surely going to transfer my portable carpet machine reviews website from WordPress to this platform. I will ask my developer to do this.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured