We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Inbox layout of email campaign

VARCInc
Participant

Inbox layout of email campaign

Is there a way to change, set, or adjust the margins in the email template so that when its viewed in an email inbox, it isn't spread so wide that people have to scroll left and right to read the email?  We have found that "sometimes" the email lands as it should in an inbox and sometimes, it doesn't.  Seems to be dependent upon the inbox but having the ability to set margins so no matter who's inbox it lands in, it looks as it should would be very helpful.

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @VARCInc 

I am sorry that your emails are displaying larger than they should. Most 3GE templates for us are going to be 600px wide. One thing to look at is the width of your images. If they are larger than 600px we would recommend that you scale them down to 600px wide or smaller so they appear clean across different devices. Hopefully this resolves your display issues.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.