Instagram Story

SOLVED
Go to solution
DianneB6121
Retail

Instagram Story

How do you add a link to a sign up form in an IG Story?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

@DianneB6121,

At this time, Instagram has a sticker option for links for business pages with 10,000+ followers or verified through them (little blue checkmark by name). If you meet those criteria, Insta will allow you to include links in your stories. Otherwise, clickable links can only be added to your page's bio. Generally businesses and influencers will add a link to a landing page that allows for multiple redirect links (to other social platforms, stores, sign up forms, etc.) in their bio.

If you have additional questions on this functionality, I'd advise reaching out to Instagram's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

@DianneB6121,

At this time, Instagram has a sticker option for links for business pages with 10,000+ followers or verified through them (little blue checkmark by name). If you meet those criteria, Insta will allow you to include links in your stories. Otherwise, clickable links can only be added to your page's bio. Generally businesses and influencers will add a link to a landing page that allows for multiple redirect links (to other social platforms, stores, sign up forms, etc.) in their bio.

If you have additional questions on this functionality, I'd advise reaching out to Instagram's support.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post