Just took over from boss

Highlighted

Just took over from boss

So, I just took over our CC account from my boss.  We are a local tree service that also offers mulch.  We are trying to create a buzz for discounted mulch sales.  Honest opinions.  Please and thank you! https://conta.cc/2HlDygR 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Just took over from boss

Hi @ChuckP07 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! We’re always happy to help answer any questions and provide an extra set of eyes. The first thing that caught my eye on your email is the grass image background. This was a great patter to select as it goes well with the field you're in (no pun intended). Your email is also short and sweet. Shorter emails help keep your content more targeted and even improve open rates. Not only this, but your call-to-action is very clear. 

The few suggestions I have are more of formatting things. For instance I noticed you have sections with a yellow background - but one of them is in a completely different color. All of these sections are also not connected to each other. I would suggest connecting them and setting the same yellow background for all the information above your footer section. If you don't want to connect all the sections, try setting the pre-order button back to a white background to match the text in its section.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured