Please Critique My Campaign

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Please Critique My Campaign

Click Here to preview my campaign. Don't hold back! I can take it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Please Critique My Campaign

HI @ClaytonC5

This email looks awesome, great job! The green nicely ties the email together without being too much. I think if you went any lighter it would be distracting. I would double check that the font is all the same throughout--it could be me but there are areas where it looks like another font type.

I would consider making your titles more pronounced. Perhaps indenting the titles to match the content alignment and/or adding a white line on the left and right of this area would work.

2015-10-19_8-27-32.jpg

You also might be able to center the height of the text a bit so it's not sitting on the block below. The best way to do this would be a table (you could add the white, the alignment and the centering all at once!). I might just shrink the content you have in the footer just a bit so the email isn't as long.

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

HI @ClaytonC5

This email looks awesome, great job! The green nicely ties the email together without being too much. I think if you went any lighter it would be distracting. I would double check that the font is all the same throughout--it could be me but there are areas where it looks like another font type.

I would consider making your titles more pronounced. Perhaps indenting the titles to match the content alignment and/or adding a white line on the left and right of this area would work.

2015-10-19_8-27-32.jpg

You also might be able to center the height of the text a bit so it's not sitting on the block below. The best way to do this would be a table (you could add the white, the alignment and the centering all at once!). I might just shrink the content you have in the footer just a bit so the email isn't as long.

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you for the feedback! Adding the table for the titles makes sense. I was having a hard time getting the height of those blocks just right, so I ended up putting it on the blocks below. 

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured