Please Critique my campaign

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please Critique my campaign

If you could please critique and provide feedback that would be greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Please Critique my campaign

Hey @ShelleyP415 ,

Taking a look at your email, I like it. I do have a few suggestions that could potentially elevate more.

The first thing I'd suggest is removing the padding on your top banner image. If you need extra space beneath it, you can insert a spacer block and adjust its height.

The next change I'd recommend is changing the color of "Faced with school and daycare closures? We can help with full-time, part-time and on-demand childcare." to be a shade of purple, probably the same shade as the dark purple in your banner above. This will help highlight the special you're running and draw contacts' eyes to focus on it.

Then I'd recommend taking out the words for: "Book 12 hours with us and receive 3 FREE sitter hours" and "Must be booked between April 27th - June 1st." since you already have a graphic with all that information. Then the "You don't want to miss out on this deal! Contact us for more information." can be a Call To Action, and turned into a button below your special graphic. Just link that button to your website (or Facebook if you don't have a website).

You'll want to make sure you have every source of contact available in the email. I'd recommend linking the banner to your main website (if applicable). From there, you'll want your special graphic to be linked to your website. If you have a page on your website that features further details about the special, that'll be even better to link to. Finally, you'll want to make sure you have all of your basic contact info available at the bottom. It should look something like this:

Company Name | Hours | Phone | Website (linked) 

Social Media Button(s) linked

If you don't have a way to grab the exact shades of purple for color consistency between your images and backgrounds, I'd recommend looking for some 3rd party programs that can be used to "capture" the hexcode of those purple shades. Otherwise you're also welcome to just use the More Colors option in our editor to guesstimate the shade.

Make sure to do a Preview or Test Send (available via the Check & Preview button in the editor), and then once you confirm all the links work as ideal, you can send it out! You have a really good template constructed, and I think these tweaks will help ensure your email is a solid 10/10. Great job!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @ShelleyP415. We would be happy to review your campaign. However, this link does not work since it is a unique link for your account. We will need the Share URL of your campaign or a screenshot of the email if it isn't ready to send. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hey @ShelleyP415 ,

Taking a look at your email, I like it. I do have a few suggestions that could potentially elevate more.

The first thing I'd suggest is removing the padding on your top banner image. If you need extra space beneath it, you can insert a spacer block and adjust its height.

The next change I'd recommend is changing the color of "Faced with school and daycare closures? We can help with full-time, part-time and on-demand childcare." to be a shade of purple, probably the same shade as the dark purple in your banner above. This will help highlight the special you're running and draw contacts' eyes to focus on it.

Then I'd recommend taking out the words for: "Book 12 hours with us and receive 3 FREE sitter hours" and "Must be booked between April 27th - June 1st." since you already have a graphic with all that information. Then the "You don't want to miss out on this deal! Contact us for more information." can be a Call To Action, and turned into a button below your special graphic. Just link that button to your website (or Facebook if you don't have a website).

You'll want to make sure you have every source of contact available in the email. I'd recommend linking the banner to your main website (if applicable). From there, you'll want your special graphic to be linked to your website. If you have a page on your website that features further details about the special, that'll be even better to link to. Finally, you'll want to make sure you have all of your basic contact info available at the bottom. It should look something like this:

Company Name | Hours | Phone | Website (linked) 

Social Media Button(s) linked

If you don't have a way to grab the exact shades of purple for color consistency between your images and backgrounds, I'd recommend looking for some 3rd party programs that can be used to "capture" the hexcode of those purple shades. Otherwise you're also welcome to just use the More Colors option in our editor to guesstimate the shade.

Make sure to do a Preview or Test Send (available via the Check & Preview button in the editor), and then once you confirm all the links work as ideal, you can send it out! You have a really good template constructed, and I think these tweaks will help ensure your email is a solid 10/10. Great job!

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the feedback! It greatly helped.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured