Please critique my campaign! Thank you!

Participant

Please critique my campaign! Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AliciaM569

Your campaign looks great, and if I'm ever in New Orleans I can absolutely say that I'll be checking you guys out--everything looks delicious!

You've done a wonderful job with the branding in your email; when I view the email and then go to your website I can see how well they complement each other.

One thing I'd like to recommend is turning your images into clickable links. When I went through the links on your campaign I didn't find any that linked back to your website, which could be great idea if you're attempting to increase customer traffic on your website. I saw that you do have your website listed in your campaign, but making it a one click process to get there instead of a multi-step process can help to keep your customer's (or prospective customer's) attention. 

I like how you've included various social media icons so that your customers can engage with you on different platforms.

Overall, nicely done! 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Consulting & Training

Hello Alicia,

Well done on your campaign it looked great, some great photos of gorgeous food and strong branding.

I would definitely suggest more clickable links particularly the images.  That would drive more people to your website and to actually take action and engage.  I did also find the email quite long, maybe you could experiment with condensing it down somewhat.

I hope that is of some use.

All the best.

Harvey