Please critique my campaign

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Please critique my campaign

Hello,

We are having a low open/click rate. I would love to hear some advice.

Please, find attached one of our latest campaigns.

Thank you. 

Jeissy

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Please critique my campaign

Hello, its been a long time since I logged on here so forgive me if I have overlooked anything. What was your subject line? Was It The 4 Meaningful ways etc.?  Perhaps another more active word could be substitued for Meaningful?

4 Sure-Fire Energy Tips For Your City

Support Your City: 4 Proven Energy Tips

You Can Do It: 4 Tips to Conserve Energy

Then You can use your Pre-Header line to expand?

Hope this helps. . . .I like the branding colors. . . .

Pam

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you very much for the advice!! :smileywink:

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

You're welcome. . . hope its helpful. . . Pam

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Good spacing, lots of info... but that may be the problem.

Your 'learn more' image is significantly down the email long after you've already given a ton of information.

My reaction was, "OK, they already told me a lot... I get it...", so I would have had no need or desire to click to learn more unless I was truly enthralled with wanting to be a part of it.

Everyone hates 'click bait', but there's a fine line between appearing as trying to 'click bait' and giving just enough information that people really might want to read more.

Good luck!

Highlighted

can Anyone tell me how can i setup this on my Site Celebrity Cricket League Team Squad so i can perform My Emailing process comprehensively.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @TaniaA791

Can you tell me what you are looking to set up on your website?  Do you want a sign up form or did you want to share your campaigns onto your website?  

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you very much!

Very good comments...

JC

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

the site is very cold and it looks like it's targeted toward government employees.  You need to tell a story with live people on how they are saving money.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi JeissyC,

The primary purpose of an email campaign is to bring visitors to your website, and to connect with them. Your first link takes the viewer to LinkedIn, through six slides, before finally making a website hit, but your second link takes the visitor directly to the website--> that should be first your first goal. I would suggest putting the company logo as the first visual, followed by content. Additionally, try to balance your use of text and white space. 

Good luck with your open rates.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured