Please tell me what you think! Thanks!

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @DukeB6

Here are a few recommendations for your campaign: 

• Type in the text from your images.  This will help with the text to image ratio to improve deliverability as campaigns with only images have a higher rate of going to a Spam folder. If using one of our mobile responsive templates, the images will adjust to the screen size, making some of the text harder to read.
  • Make sure to have an image description behind any images within your email
  • Possibly match your campaign to your website by adding in the blue background color from your site.  (Hex value is #284b6d if you need it)

Besides those recommendations I think you've got a good campaign here, with the mobile friendly size, and good a good call to action with "Shop now." 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @DukeB6

Here are a few recommendations for your campaign: 

• Type in the text from your images.  This will help with the text to image ratio to improve deliverability as campaigns with only images have a higher rate of going to a Spam folder. If using one of our mobile responsive templates, the images will adjust to the screen size, making some of the text harder to read.
  • Make sure to have an image description behind any images within your email
  • Possibly match your campaign to your website by adding in the blue background color from your site.  (Hex value is #284b6d if you need it)

Besides those recommendations I think you've got a good campaign here, with the mobile friendly size, and good a good call to action with "Shop now." 

View solution in original post