Please tell me what you think! Thanks!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please tell me what you think! Thanks!

Hello @DukeB6

Here are a few recommendations for your campaign: 

• Type in the text from your images.  This will help with the text to image ratio to improve deliverability as campaigns with only images have a higher rate of going to a Spam folder. If using one of our mobile responsive templates, the images will adjust to the screen size, making some of the text harder to read.
  • Make sure to have an image description behind any images within your email
  • Possibly match your campaign to your website by adding in the blue background color from your site.  (Hex value is #284b6d if you need it)

Besides those recommendations I think you've got a good campaign here, with the mobile friendly size, and good a good call to action with "Shop now." 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please tell me what you think! Thanks!

Hello @DukeB6

Here are a few recommendations for your campaign: 

• Type in the text from your images.  This will help with the text to image ratio to improve deliverability as campaigns with only images have a higher rate of going to a Spam folder. If using one of our mobile responsive templates, the images will adjust to the screen size, making some of the text harder to read.
  • Make sure to have an image description behind any images within your email
  • Possibly match your campaign to your website by adding in the blue background color from your site.  (Hex value is #284b6d if you need it)

Besides those recommendations I think you've got a good campaign here, with the mobile friendly size, and good a good call to action with "Shop now." 

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured