Reactiving is Radioactive.

jonatales1
Rookie
0 Votes
I had been a constant contact client for over ten years. Emails during the pandemic yielded literally no results. I mean I email 7,000 on my list and no one even replies. I've used your tutorial tips. I've enchanting offerings for December. Evidence shows my email campaigns are radioactive repulsive. What one tip could you offer to inspire me to pay $95 to reactivate my account? Thank you - Sincerely - Jonathan Kruk, Master Storyteller email marketing Dud...
1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @jonatales1 , 

I apologize for your experience! We'd love to help get you back up and running. We have tons of guides on things such as improving your open rates, finding the best time to send an email campaign, and optimizing your subject line for deliverability. We also have tons of resources for collecting and maintaining your contact list, and segmenting and removing contacts who are no longer engaging. 

If you wanted to dive a little deeper, we do have a program called Marketing Advisor that has proven to be really useful to a lot of folks in regards to driving engagement. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Share your marketing campaign with other small business experts and gather valuable tips and feedback to improve your email newsletters, social campaigns, and more. Add @CTCTHelp to your post and we will share it on social media for additional feedback!