Report on Year's Worth of Emails

Participant

Report on Year's Worth of Emails

I am trying to find a way to look at emails a year's worth of emails that are sent three times a week. They are sent to a first group on Thurs, a second group on Fri and both groups the following Monday. Each email is showing our availability of product (plants). I am trying to determine what links are being clicked on to to learn what content is working and what isn't. Is there a report you can create with specific selected emails over a year's range that could show: Sent, Opens, Clicks, Unique Clicks, and breakdown of Unique Clicks?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @LynneT3 ,

My recommendation would be to use the Reporting tab. You can set the parameters for the past 12 months, or for a specific date range. Once you've done that you can search for emails by keywords in their names. This will help with better distilling the emails you need to get your click metrics.

Beyond this, it will require more manual work, as you'll need to go into those emails' individual reports to see what links performed best. You could potentially simplify this by sorting the results of your date range and name search by Clicks in descending order, which will show you which emails got the most engagement. 

While you can export your results of the combined date range, search results, and sorting of best performance by opens, clicks, etc., ultimately it will still require a degree of manual work to go in to each email to identify the best performing link(s) by total vs. unique clicks, etc.

For more info on using the Reporting tab

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.