Scrolling pictures within Email Blast

ElizabethB373
Rookie
0 Votes

A few weeks ago we received an e-blast from another constant contact subscriber. In their email were property photos that were automatically scrolling during viewing. How do we do this? 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ElizabethB373 ,

Without seeing exactly what was used within the email, I would have to guess they used an animated GIF image. An animated GIF is a series of still images that have been strung together to create continuous movement - like a flip book. There are many tools, like Adobe Photoshop or online GIF creators, which can help you create the perfect animation for your email's purpose. You can also purchase animated GIFs from various sources online.  These are able to be uploaded into the library the same as you do with any other still images. I have attached more information about GIFs and how to effectively use them here for you.

Please be advised that Constant Contact employees are not trained in the creation process of GIFs using third party software. If you run into any issues during creation you would need to contact the support staff for that service you are using to create it.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST