Shopping Cart and course platform Recommendations?

LisaM24
Consulting & Training

Shopping Cart and course platform Recommendations?

Hello,

I currently use 1Shopping Cart for my e-commerce platform to deliver my services (copywriting and strategy w/ questionnaires and automated responses) and a couple of digital courses. 

I'm looking for a shopping cart with affiliate capabilities and a course creation platform that integrates with Constant Contact.  Any suggestions? 

Thanks so much. 

Write on!~
Lisa 

2 REPLIES 2
Frankie_P

Hi @LisaM24  are you looking for e-commerce capabilities within your account or an integration with the current platform you're using? if you are looking for an e-commerce option directly through Constant Contact the good news is we do offer users the option of creating an online store through our Website Builder or Shoppable landing pages. If you are looking to connect the current program you are using I would suggest taking a look at our Marketplace for any third party apps or integrations that may connect it to your Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LisaM24
Consulting & Training

Hello,

I'm looking for platforms that integrate.  1) a course creation platform like Zippy Courses or Memberpress ( I didn't see them listed in the integrations area)  2) a shopping cart that has the ability to create custom links to embed in my current WP site with affiliate program capabilities (I'm currently using 1Shopping Cart and looking for an alternative).  What would be most helpful is to hear from someone who is successfully using Constant Contact as their email client and has created a course on either platform and has a shopping cart they love that integrates with both. 

Thanks so much. 

Write on!~
Lisa