Using a no-reply address when sending emails

Regular Participant

Using a no-reply address when sending emails

I've been reading some articles that are making me think I should stop using noreply@ when sending out marketing emails. I was curious to know what others think. Also do you change the sender email based on the department that the communication is related to or do you you just use another generic email address that is monitored regularly?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @BoardofTrade ,

Generally, emails that look like they're coming from a specific group or name tend to have more favorable deliverability for email clients. However, for emails where you need to drive the point that contacts shouldn't be replying to you, a no-reply@ email should be fine.  Hopefully some other community users will chime in with their advice and anecdotes as well, to help you make the most informed decision for your needs.

You may also with to reach out to our Deliverability team, to see if they have any additional advice regarding using different emails for different teams, using role address to send from, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.