Want some marketing advice

Participant

Want some marketing advice

Hi,

I have started my Online business of dental products and services. I want to do a marketing of my website and products, but I have no idea about this marketing thing. I want to reach people through emails and ads. Can anyone tell me that how constant contact can help me to reach the right audience for my products?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @user306099 ,

I'd recommend going through our Getting Started article, or this PDF version for additional visual aids. You may also be interested in our article on social media marketing and ads in general. Both articles also contain links to relevant tutorials and guides for each element.

The main thing you'll want to focus on first is getting contacts you can email uploaded to your account, and getting your social media accounts connected for tracking engagement on your posts. If you're starting completely from scratch as far as email contacts, here's ways you can grow your numbers organically

You're also welcome to call in to our general support line, if you'd like to screenshare with an agent while they walk you through setting up these elements live, one-on-one. They can also provide some general marketing best practices and advice.

Once you've gotten started, if you're wanting more advanced guidance for marketing with particular expertise for your industry and your marketing goals, you may want to look into our Marketing Advisor additional service.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.