Website Design

aadum
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I currently have a website (http://aadumandcompany.com/) that aims to promote properties for visitors to take advantage of.  The challenge I am facing is that the properties need to be displayed as listings, but I found a store for an e-commerce kind of structure.

My question is, can I have a listing structure here so that visitors can simply see the property check the different picture views and contact us directly for further discussion on the property they like?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
aadum
Rookie
0 Votes

I am designing a website for property listing and i need help to know the template for property listing. 

Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @aadum -

Thanks for your question. You could try it a few different ways. You can try adding a gallery style page where you'd have photo gallery sections of each property like so:

2022-11-05 11_29_42-Window.png

Alternatively, you may be interested in trying out a Blog style format for your property listings. Instructions on adding a blog are here.

If you need help along the way our website builder support team would be happy to assist! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST