What is the recommended format for advertising emails provided by external advertising partners?

NickL045
Participant

What is the recommended format for advertising emails provided by external advertising partners?

We are a 501(c)(3) and want to offer partners/sponsors the opportunity as a benefit for support our organization and its events with the opportunity to email our memberships and contacts advertisements for the partners'/sponsors' products and/or services. The partner/sponsor will have to prepare the email advertising and sent to us by email.  What is the format and methodl to easily transfer such an email into Constant Contact.  These emails will likely have links to the partner/sponsor website. Your experience and expertise will be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @NickL045,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That's a great question. I recommend having the partner/sponsor create you an email in a PDF format so you can use our very easy tool to Import your PDF into an email. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.