Yearly holiday emails

JohnK1627
Participant

Yearly holiday emails

Looking to put together an email for the holidays. Want to be able to have it automatically be sent out on certain days every year. For example on every Dec 31st i want to send out a happy new year email, on every feb 14th happy valentines day etc. Any ideas on how to do this. (p.s its my first day trying to use constant contact)

3 REPLIES 3
Kara_D
Employee

Hi JohnK1627!

Welcome to Constant Contact! If you want your campaigns to send on certain dates I recommend using a regular Email campaign instead of an automation. This will ensure your campaign sends on the date and time you prefer. I think the most straight forward way is to customize your holiday tempalte, and then make a copy of it each year. This will also give you the option to make changes each year, or even select a new template. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Toni AnnL-869075915
Participant

Hi, I am using the Santa holiday template to send out as a Merry Christmas greeting to our clients.  I'd like to input photos and was wondering if I could do that somewhere other than where the logo should go?  If someone would please reply, any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Hello @Toni AnnL-869075915 ,

Any of our default templates can be edited to have additional images and other stuff inserted into them. If you need to insert additional images, you'd just drag over additional image blocks where you'd like to set them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.