Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

beginner's advice....

Highlighted

beginner's advice....

I have signed up for Constant Contact and am in the process of having a website for some education services built - starting at Square one... any thoughts, advice on how to move forward?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: beginner's advice....

Hello @TeachtheSpectrum ,

We're glad to hear you're getting started with the website builder. As far getting started goes, my main point of advice would be to have a general map of what you want your website to look like. Have an idea of what tabs you want (e.g. Home, About, Contact Us, Store, etc.). Once you have this basic setup in mind, you'll want to start planning the design elements of your site - your colors, alignments, number of pictures, links elsewhere and unlisted pages, and so on. Our website builder will typically guide you through these first few steps when you're just beginning, providing a standard layout and giving you a chance to select your themes.

For more information on the website builder, and basic guidelines and instructions on various components of the builder, I'd recommend checking out their Knowledge Base.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured