The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

(#100) Param privacy_policy[link_text] must be at most 70 characters long.

Highlighted
Visitor

(#100) Param privacy_policy[link_text] must be at most 70 characters long.

I am trying to create an add.  I am ready to publish and keep getting this error.  I cannot find anything that is longer than 70 characters.  Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

Kelly

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: (#100) Param privacy_policy[link_text] must be at most 70 characters long.

Hi @KellyH88 

When the privacy policy text link is created it is created as:

View Story Savers with Kelly Hammonds, Close To My Heart's Privacy Policy and that entire string has to be less that 70 characters. So if the Facebook page name is more than 48 characters it the total characters will exceed 70 and Facebook will cause this to fail.

You can shorten the Facebook page name to a max of 48 characters and try to publish again. (it may take up to 15 minutes for Constant Contact to recognize the name change on Facebook's side)

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured