15 per month???? its a bit steel and no way i can see to stop or deleyte my set up account.

Highlighted

15 per month???? its a bit steel and no way i can see to stop or deleyte my set up account.

i want to cancel my account and no way i can see to do it. rip off. no free options at all. **bleep**. 15 for a month ive only just begun.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: 15 per month???? its a bit steel and no way i can see to stop or deleyte my set up account.

Hello @LucyL82. I do see that you do have a trial account with us that you can use for 60 days for free. During your trial period, you can send campaigns to up to 100 contacts. After the 60 days, we do offer different plans that you can choose from that would be best for your business. Trial accounts expire automatically after the 60 days so there is no need to go through a cancellation process. If you would like to get started with your trial account, check out our video tutorials here that can show you how to create a campaign, add contacts, and other helpful tips! 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.