200,000 new contact

PhilaWorks
Participant

200,000 new contact

Hi,

I have approximately 200k contact that I need to upload to the system, but I'm only seeing options that host up to 80k contacts in my package. Do you have packages that would cover that many contacts? 

Also, while I have implied permission for these contacts at a state level, I don't want to be audited. What's the per capita bounce rate that keeps me in the safety zone of not being flagged or shut down?

Best,

Dawn

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @PhilaWorks ,

I'd advise perusing this article on splitting large contact files up. It also contains info on how to get in touch with Premier support for additional assistance with large list uploads, management, etc.

Your next billing cycle will automatically adjust to the higher contact total after uploading.

There's a myriad of factors that can contribute to what flags an account for review, so I'd advise proceeding as normal until a banner shows up in your account (if it even does). If and when the banner does show up, please reach out to Review directly for assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.