2048 bit DKIM key

RSGGroup
Rookie
0 Votes

We need to change our DKIM key from 1024 to 2048 bits. Does Constant Contact support this?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @RSGGroup ,

The CNAME self-authentication is 2048 bit. For additional insight and guidance, I'd recommend speaking with the Delivery team directly.

See also:

Email Authentication FAQ

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RSGGroup ,

The CNAME self-authentication is 2048 bit. For additional insight and guidance, I'd recommend speaking with the Delivery team directly.

See also:

Email Authentication FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LouisW2019
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William,

I am in need of getting a 2048 DKIM TXT Record, the one currently authenticated through my account is only 1024 Bit. Our IT Security team is upgrading all of our security and this is being flagged for replacement. 

I am working with support to get over this hurdle but I can't get a clear answer. I have been told this is available through the deliverability team? Who can I speak with about this?

Regards,

Louis

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LouisW2019 ,

You'd want to speak with the Delivery team. You can either call them directly, or call general support and get transferred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST