3 Errors and the send time is wrong

Highlighted
All Star

3 Errors and the send time is wrong

Wow just started using your software again this morning. 3 coding error on changing details name on campaign, just changing the footer etc. Now go to send an email and it says it will send it at 9.45am gmt which was 1 hour ago. Not giving me much confidence guys!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: 3 Errors and the send time is wrong

Hello @Yogamoo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am so sorry to hear you were running into issues creating your campaigns. I do see you have been able to successfully send a few campaigns out, are you still running into trouble? If so, would you be able to test a different browser to see if the trouble still occurs in a different environment? 

As far as Time Zone goes, you do have the option to change which Time Zone you would like reflected in your account:

If you start by clicking on the icon of a person on the top right of your account, you will see a drop down menu appear:

My Settings.png

Then you can choose My Settings and on the right side you will see an option for Time Zone:

TimeZone.png

If you have the correct Time Zone selected but the Send Time is still off for you, please let us know and we can research further!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
All Star

Re: 3 Errors and the send time is wrong

The time zone is correct but the time is not dayliht saving