3 years later and no line indent?

JonathanD4
Regular Participant

3 years later and no line indent?

I have been using Constant Contact every Monday for years, by duplicating an old template which allows for indentation. We are now launching a new email format using the blank template which does NOT allow for indentation. The most recent thread I found on this was from 2018. Tech support suggested using a dash to indent and then setting the dash to white. This is not a solution at all, because that only indents the first line of the paragraph and I OFTEN need to indent the entire paragraph. Can it really be true that almost 3 years later this still has not been fixed? What am I missing? Please help! Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @JonathanD4 ,

While our engineers continue to work on ways that indenting might actually work with the mobile-compatibility expectations of modern emailing, you'll either need to not use indentation, or you'll need to use screenshot images of the text formatted in other programs.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

This is a disabling flaw.  Incredible.