50% off new customer

Participant

50% off new customer

I signed up today and selected the Email Plus plan for up to 10,000 subscribers, which is normally $125/month.
When I went to pay, it said

Email PLUS Plan$45.00
Monthly 
Promotional Discount($22.50)
Today's Total Price$22.50

I chose 50% off the $125 plan, but the website signed me up for 50% off the $45 plan. I can upgrade to the $125/mo plan, but then I don't get the discount. Before confirming my payment, I went back and made sure that I had moved the slider to choose the $125/month plan, but it still only let me join at the $45/month plan. Why can't i get the discount I want?
I tried calling customer support, but apparently they're not open on the weekend. So it's NOT really CONSTANT contact, is it?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @PatriciaP396 ,

Thanks for joining Constant Contact today! Since our billing is based upon the number of active contacts on the account, when you sign up a new account, it defaults to the first level of billing (0 to 500 contacts). Once you load in more contacts, the billing will automatically adjust to the new level of contacts and the discount will also automatically apply. We do have support available on Saturdays by phone until 8PM Eastern.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.