Go to solution
NoraH99
Brand Influencer
0 Votes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello all. This issue was due to a update that occurred on 8/22 and has since been resolved. Any new issues with our Event tool should be posted on our Get Help board. We will be locking this thread and not allowing replies.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
MontgomeryBikeClub
Rookie
0 Votes
I am a customer with Constant Contact. Please check login "batraphan". It seems that our Events aren't loading since the Web updates tonight. Please check these 2 events that have deadlines coming up in a double days and this is a VERY BUSY weekend for us.

THANK YOU! This is urgent!
SpikeandServe
Rookie
0 Votes

The same thing is happening to me.  We really need our events to work! 

WSSF
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We have the same thing going on and have a registration deadline later this week. Important to get an e-mail reminder out today, but can't do so if none of the links work. 

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/regform?llr=h9f5i76ab&oeidk=a07eig2g7eo022b7b0b

LinziM6
Rookie
0 Votes

NoraH99
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

I have a feeling this may be a systemwide issue with events right now.
I am also having a loading issue with event landing pages.

LinziM6
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi!!! Thank you for messaging - this makes me feel better as I am freaking to find a solution - I just finished 2 40 minute lectures to sign up to my program and the sign up button is not working on my landing page - this is ridiculous - should not be happening - 

NoraH99
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

You're welcome.
Yeah, it's truly a drag when there are tech issues during off hours.
I hope someone checks in tomorrow

LinziM6
Rookie
0 Votes
Is your registration page working yet?
WSSF
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Ours has been down since yesterday. I tried creating a new event prior to know it was an issue with other issues as well. Same issue when I did so. Has anyone received a response from Constant Contact? This is a significant issue. 

LinziM6
Rookie
0 Votes
No- is yours? This has cost me hundreds
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LinziM6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We are currently doing research on this and will get back to you soon with any updates. It does look like we are having a system-wide issue and are working as fast as we can to get this resolved.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
NoraH99
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Just an add-on here.
I went and checked and every single event landing page link from every event I've ever done is not currently loading.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NoraH99,

I do apologize for any inconvenience but we are currently having a system-wide issue and are working to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

VictorL73180
Rookie
0 Votes

Mine aren't working either!

EWGARoch
Rookie
0 Votes

Contacts cannot register for an event that was sent @ 6:30 am on 08/22/21.  And there is no Customer Support on Sundays.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @EWGARoch,

We are currently doing research on this and will get back to you soon with any updates. It does look like we are having a system-wide issue and are working as fast as we can to get this resolved.

Zoe H.

InaF
Rookie
0 Votes

None of my event landing pages are working! Please advise status!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @InaF,

We are currently doing research on this and will get back to you soon with any updates. It does look like we are having a system-wide issue and are working as fast as we can to get this resolved.

Zoe H.

AaronD61
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

It's Sunday, 8/22/21, our yoga event is in 3 hours. We have lost event registration capability. Here is the link to our event: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=mktsxnlab&oeidk=a07eif6u76y2c17377d

We are getting the message that "this site cannot be reached".

HELP.

Thank you.

-Aaron (SaranaYoga)

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AaronD61,

Zoe H.

WSSF
Campaign Collaborator

Our event page is down and we have some registration deadlines quickly approaching. I went to send an e-mail out and noticed that the links were down. I tried to make a new event just to see if that might be a work around and that was down as well. http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/regform?llr=h9f5i76ab&oeidk=a07eig2g7eo022b7b0b

Having the same problem!

WSSF
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It appears that event pages for several entities are down, including ours. This is a significant issue, especially for those of us with registration deadlines quickly approaching. A prompt response to this problem is much appreciated.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/regform?llr=h9f5i76ab&oeidk=a07eig2g7eo022b7b0b

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @WSSF,

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST