A/B Subject Line Testing

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

A/B Subject Line Testing

While I like the idea of the A/B subject line testing, and it does seem to work, it destroys the statistics of the email as a whole.

If I use this feature, then my email results are split into 3, despite the fact that the rest of the content is the same. I can no longer use the click report, and I have to add and calculate all the data across the 3 to get an accurate picture of how well the email did with those that received it. Would be really fantastic if the stats didn't break up, or if there was a view overall option. 

Additionally, since I can't view the email as a whole, when I go to check the bounces and unsubs I have to check 3 different reports. 

I really like how CC is working (I've only used  in the past) overall, but this just seems broken to me.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: A/B Subject Line Testing

Note: I just noticed that these emails are omitted completely from the reporting section which is a serious drawback in my opinion - I can't accurately see the impact of our marketing campaigns if entire emails are missing from the overall results. 

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured