A/B test email campaigns won't move into campaign folders

Highlighted
Visitor

A/B test email campaigns won't move into campaign folders

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to move a couple of emails into a campaign folder I've created, but I keep getting an error message that "something went wrong" and to try again later. I've tried on several different occasions, same thing. The one thing that both emails have in common is that I've used the A/B split test feature. Could that be why they won't move into a campaign folder? And if so, can this be resolved?? Split tested emails are still email campaigns, and I want/need to be able to organize them the same as any other email campaign we've created. Thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: A/B test email campaigns won't move into campaign folders

Hi @GreggC 

We have seen cases where some AB Test campaigns show an error when moving them into a folder. This is an experience we are in the process of troubleshooting further. As a workaround, in the meantime, we would suggest sending yourself or a new contact a Quicksend of the effected emails. One you have done this Quicksend you can attempt to file it again. Are you able to move your campaign into your folder after taking these steps?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Thanks.

I tried Quicksending it to myself, and in the email report it shows that I opened the Quicksend email, but when I try moving the email campaign to a campaign folder, nothing still.

Highlighted

Hi @GreggC 

I'm sorry to hear this workaround didn't work for you! What type of campaign are you working with? What is your campaign's name? Are you trying to move campaign to main folder or sub folder?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hi @GreggC 

I am following up to the issue you reported with our campaign folders. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured