A/B test

Nadined369
Participant

A/B test

I seem to have three separate donation pages. The one for A, one for B and then one for the remaining 60%. Is there a way to have to reporting consolidate into one?

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @Nadined369,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When using the A/B Test feature, this will allow you to test different subject lines to better understand how to create engagement from your contacts. That being said, there is no way to consolidate the results for an A/B Test email as this is specifically meant to be split, for reporting reasons. Here is a link to an article that will explain in a little more detail how our A/B Test emails function. If you send a simple email without the A/B Test feature activated, this will create one generalized report for your email campaigns. Although we do not have the ability to consolidate the reporting for an A/B Test email, I'd be happy to pass along your feedback to the correct department for review, as we are always looking for ways to improve customer experience. Please let us know if this was helpful.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing