ACT database

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

ACT database

I am hoping to transfer my accounts from ACT Contact Management into Constant Contact. Is this possible? And, if so, please let me know how. thank you, Craig
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Craig, 

We've got a plugin called InfoTransfer that will allow you to import your contacts from ACT. This is available in your account by clicking Contacts > Add Contacts > Import From other Apps.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Craig, 

We've got a plugin called InfoTransfer that will allow you to import your contacts from ACT. This is available in your account by clicking Contacts > Add Contacts > Import From other Apps.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Hello,

Does InfoTransfer still exist? UnfortunateIy, I can't find it.

If it doesn't, could you give me any other app which allows to import contacts from ACT into Constant Contact?

Many thanks,

Cathy

Hello @BrianS85. InfoTransfer was discontinued and is no longer available to be downloaded. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I suggest reaching out to ACT support to see what options may be available for you to import your contacts into your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.