The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

AM I right that new account can't take payment by PayPal?

Highlighted
Visitor

AM I right that new account can't take payment by PayPal?

I use PayPal Business t collect payments - am I understanding it correctly that Constnat Contact is no longer allowing users (who stared accounts n 2020) to use it as a payment collecting method? Do we really only have WePay now as an option for collecting tickets payment when inviting with Constant Contact?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: AM I right that new account can't take payment by PayPal?

Hello @SusieC016 ! 

That is correct! PayPal isn't an available option for Events in Constant Contact accounts created after August 2019. To charge fees and collect payments for an event, you need to set up a WePay account and then link it to your event.

You can view more information on how we can accept payments for events here.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured