AMP support

LisaF67039
Participant

AMP support

When will Constant Contact support dynamic email capabilities?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LisaF67039 ,

While we do have dynamic content available based on contact information, the type of "dynamic content" from this program isn't currently available in our system. It's also worth noting that it only seems to be available for three email clients at the moment (Gmail, Yahoo, Mail.ru).

With that said I did want to make sure your feedback got passed along to engineers as something they may want to look into developing, or look into potentially having an integration developed for. You'll likely get an email from our higher level technical team within the next four business days, after they've had time to do a little more research. If and when there is actual development of such a system, our engineers will make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.