API key and Tocken

LETICIAT00
Participant

API key and Tocken

How can I get the API key and token? I am trying to make the configuration in Bloom (DIVI theme) however I can't find that info. I'll appreciate if you can help me!

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Amy_Y
Employee

Hi, Please have the developer email their questions to API Support at webservices@constantcontact.com

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Amy_Y
Employee

We also have a Developer Portal https://developer.constantcontact.com/

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.