Abandoned Cart Email Not Working

TiffanyR3
Retail

Abandoned Cart Email Not Working

I currently have my Woocommerce store connected to my Constant Contact account. It collects emails from my website just fine. I setup an Abandoned Cart notification and activated it. However when I finish creating it I get taken back to the page telling me I can create one by installing the Constant Contact update which I already have. I thought well maybe nothing shows up until the first email goes out. So I tested it, I logged into an account that is subscribed already, I added some items to the cart, went to the checkout page and to the billing information and then left the site. I have it set to email after an hour of abandonment and I did not get an email as I've set up inviting me to go back and finish my transaction. Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TiffanyR3 ,

If the WooCommerce integration is already downloaded and attached to your Wordpress site, and you've established your CTCT account's connection to the integration, then you may need to uninstall and reinstall the integration. At this time there isn't an abandoned cart email associated with your account on our side.

If uninstalling and reinstalling the integration to get your login credentials put back in doesn't alleviate the issue and allow you to setup an AC email, I'd suggest reaching out directly to the integration's support team through their WP page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.