Ability to discuss billing better

Participant

Ability to discuss billing better

Why was I billed $20? 
I did not sign up for Constant Contact...I did do a trial of it, but do not remember there being a $20 fee for the trial.  Why is it they can process payments at 2am, but I can't email my billing question somewhere or chat with someone outside of business hours?

I appreciate your clarification in this matter.

Angie Mather

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AngieT0956 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with this charge you have received. Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, I can confirm your account is still under our free trial period. Is it possible there may be another account connected to your card? With that said, it's important to clarify email is not a line of support available for any of our support teams. Support agents like myself are also not be able to go over an account's billing details here in the Community or through chat. This is designed to help maintain account security. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You can however contact our Billing Support directly by phone. One of these agents can take a closer look at the charge you have received, and help find the answers you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.