About Chinese users

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

About Chinese users

Cannot access the generated Sign-up Forms .JS in Mainland China, is there a cdn address available in Mainland China?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: About Chinese users

Hi @user684394. We responded to your Twitter message but we'll reply here as well. Since Recaptcha is being blocked, you would need to use a sign-up method that does not include this feature. Unfortunately, all of our sign-up methods including landing pages use ReCaptcha so you would need to find an alternative method, such as using a VPN or manually adding contacts into the account. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @user684394 

Are you experiencing an issue while inserting a form on to your website or is it a direct link to a landing page? What steps are you able to take before you get an error or can no longer move forward? I can see you also reached out to our twitter support about this experience as well. We would be happy to continue assisting here in the Community or even through your direct message on Twitter - which ever is easiest for you.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Visitor

China mainland cannot access Google-related services. So, do you guys have a recommended solution?

recatpcha.png

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @user684394. We responded to your Twitter message but we'll reply here as well. Since Recaptcha is being blocked, you would need to use a sign-up method that does not include this feature. Unfortunately, all of our sign-up methods including landing pages use ReCaptcha so you would need to find an alternative method, such as using a VPN or manually adding contacts into the account. 

Caitlin M.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured