Absolutely Terrible Service

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely Terrible Service

I have been a customer for years and it never ceases to amaze me how terrible the services are at Constant Contact at times. Like today, I (and a number of other publishers) set up our publications for the week on Sundays. I am unable to open my blank publications to layout my issues for the week---and not only don't you have phone support---you don't even have chat support on Sundays to help fix the problem.

I know you are part of a larger company and could care less, but what I have just outlined is the worst service I have ever experienced from a company that exists for the publishing community.

Seeing all the other complaints it is obvious you truly could care less. 

I am so disappointed because you have no-one to handle an important issue.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Problems opening documents???

1---Is anyone having problems opening blank documents?

2--And why is Constant's customer service support closed on Sundays when it is such an important day for people to lay out their documents for the week?

Terrible service for support to be closed on Sundays.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Absolutely Terrible Service

Hello @StephenB68,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for the experience you have had with our hours of operation. Thankfully, I am here to help on Sundays until 4:00 pm Mountain Time in the Community! Can you reply with some more information about what you need help with so I can take a look? Thanks.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.