Accessibility

CrystalC5335
Participant

Accessibility

Does Constant Contact have a VPAT policy? A Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT™) is a document that explains how information and communication technology (ICT) products such as software, hardware, electronic content, and support documentation meet (conform to) the Revised 508 Standards for IT accessibility.

As a university or any organization wanting to ensure transparency about the technology's accessibility, receiving the VPAT information helps in making decisions to continue utilizing services. 

• The current Section 508 VPAT® can be found on the ITI website in the "Resources" section near the bottom of the VPAT® page.

Thanks for answering my question.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CrystalC5335 ,

For legal documentation and similar elements I'd recommend reaching out to our legal team directly: legal(at)constantcontact(dot)com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.