The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Accessing Account Data

Highlighted
Visitor

Accessing Account Data

How much will it cost me to reopen my account so I can copy the website I was building? My email is joel@mortalseasons.com. Thank you, Joel Hunt MortalSeasons.com

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Accessing Account Data

Hello @JoelH969 ,

We're glad to see you're interested in reopening your account! For account security, I'd recommend logging into your account, then going to the Plans & Pricing page (click the name in the top-right corner > Plans & Pricing). There you'll be able to see your current contact tier and what the differences are between the two plans are. Once you have your account re-opened, click the Website tab at the top and follow the steps from there to build your website, and get it set up with either the free or one of the paid plans!

If you have any other general support questions, feel free to reply here and we'd be happy to assist. If you have any Website Builder specific inquiries, they also have their own specialized support team that can assist with troubleshooting, guidance, and best practices advice.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured