The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Account Deactivated

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account Deactivated

Hi, my account is currently deactivated without any reason.. The day after i made my first web I suddenly can't login anymore. I thought it was the problem with google chrome so i tried with mozilla. It works just once, and then when i want to open it again today it doesn't work. Here's the notification.

Account Deactivation Notice

Your Constant Contact account has been cancelled. If you would like to reactivate your account, please contact Customer Support so that we may assist you

Is there any solution to this? I'm learning using constantcontact because my university told us to use this website. I'm from Indonesia so I think it's hard if i need to call them via phone.. plus the price is expensive. Any suggestion and help would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Account Deactivated

Hi @user450866 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! I apologize for any confusion there may be with the status of your account. I have taken a look and can see this disable was put in place by our Account Review Department. Because of this i would suggest contacting this team directly with any further questions or concerns you may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,  

Thanks for your reply, first, i dont think i violate anything and it suddenly got deactivate? second,  as i said before it's impossible to contact through phone call because it's expensive, plus i did nothing wrong why would they deactivate my account? third, why isn't there any live chat in constantcontact for easier communication? Can you somehow help me to activate this account back? Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi @user450866 

Thank you for following up with us on this! For your security we are unable to go into the details of your account here in the Community. I can however see you were able to get in contact with a member our our Account Review. Have you received their newest email? I would suggest responding to that email for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured