The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Account Deactivated

Highlighted

Account Deactivated

Hello Here, why is it that I received this notice informing me that my account has been temporarily deactivated. Please help me sought this out.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Account Deactivated

Hello @user65568 

Thank you so much for contacting us on this matter! It actually does not look like your account is set up to cancel or be deactivated at the moment. This looks to have been a slight error. If you more specific question on why an account could be deactivated please give our Account Review Team a call

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Please advise 

my account shows inactive 

please assist 

thank you 

Highlighted

Hello @RamniL85 ,

I tried to look up your account, but all I can find is a dead, trial-expired account. If you have a different account that's saying you need to reach out to support, then it's likely under review. You'll need to contact the Review team directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured